€1.295 exclusief g/w/l
Great Nostalgic apartment in Great Neighborhood!!!
This newly rebuild apartment in a 1909 Non Monastery, with lots of authentic details, combined with the comfort of a new build apartment. high end and High-Quality Finished features High Ceilings, Big Monestry Windows, original flooring, wooden floors, High Quality Kitchen, private parking, big master bedroom and separate study room and lots of light.
Right in the middle of the Strijp Area, close to the Eindhoven Centre. Close to all the best restaurants, terraces, shops and markets this great area has to offer. It also features a bike storage inside the building.
A small tour:
Main entrance, authentic staircase to first floor with original glazing and stairs. Entrance hall with landing tot the big living with open kitchen. Luxurious kitchen supplied with dishwasher, oven, fridge and cooker.
Bathroom and wardrobe, the whole house has many nice corners, lights through various high windows with authentic window. The cozy living room with open kitchen and open hall. The luxurious kitchen with an island, in classic version.
Open living room with separate sitting room on the side, approximately 10M² which can serve as a TV room, guest room or study room.
Master bedroom of approx 18m², with connection to luxury bathroom.
Luxury bathroom with bath, sink and toilet.
• Ca. 84 m2 living space (not measured according NEN2580 instructions)
– bare rent 1290,- per month
– service charge 50,- per month
• 1 bedroom, 1 studyroom
• 1 reserved parking spot included
• spate bike storage in the basement
• modern and luxurious apartment with double glazing
• 1 months deposit
• not suitable for sharing, no pets and no smoking allowed in the apartment
• expect about 100 euro per month for utilities (gas, water, electricity)
• available per 1 November 2018, for a minimum period of 12 months.
– acceptance and administration fee on request